Club-Zoa Frag Swap 3

Pick A State and Tell what you voted for.


  • Total voters
    95
I'm in for Michigan, Ohio, Indiana area. Hopefully it works out - I can't believe some of the zoas I've seen here!
 
Btw

What am I voting for? I saw something about a swap so I was in. I tried to follow the link at the beginning of the thread but it just looped back to this thread!
 
If we end up doing the Ohio area, the big All Ohio Frag Swap, spring swap, is in March, in the Cleveland area. :) Usually some nice stuff at the All Ohio swaps. Over 350 people in the door again last swap.
 
We'll be doing a frag swap in January in Nashville, but since Tennessee didn't make the cut on locations, I doubt it would be feasible... Still wondering how N. Dakota got in there...
 
We'll be doing a frag swap in January in Nashville, but since Tennessee didn't make the cut on locations, I doubt it would be feasible... Still wondering how N. Dakota got in there...


It got in because it was in with a couple other states that were popular in the earlier thread.


LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

ATTENTION ALL CLB-ZOA MEMBERS
TO THE NEW POLL

http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top