Club Zoa Spotlight! Hallucination!

lol you will never see these at $10pp they are easy to melt and finicky they have been around for years and still demand a descent price I bought two more the other day for $220 could'nt pass on the deal I have a 8p frag that's been growing from 2p for 6 months now......

Bahhhh! They will go to $5 per polyp as soon as I get my hands on them. Thats what always happens.
 
IMG_9857.CR2.jpg
 
Reviving this thread... just bought one yesterday. Opened up awesome when I put it in the tank and now today it’s open on and off. I’ve been trying to move it around the tank slowly to see what it likes best and turned down my lights a little to help in the acclimation process. As far as I can tell, mine hates flow and closes up if there’s more than a whisper. After reading this thread I’m trying to keep it shaded as well. All other zoas are in the same area and happy as clams. This one just knows it’s speacial and is aging me LOL
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top