Cobalt C-Vue 40 gallon power head placement

ScottyD36

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
575
Reaction score
281
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a C-Vue 40 gallon tank. I am in the process of getting all my ducks in a row with what i need. I am trying to figure out what is the best power head and placement that everyone is using for this particular tank. I originally thought about using a gyrae and then realized that I am better off with a more traditionally power head. I just wanted to pick peoples brains on what power heads they have in their 40 gallon tanks. Thanks in advance for the help.
 
anybody?
 
I currently use a single AI Nero 5 in my C-vue 40, dead center of the side aimed at my rocks. However, I'm thinking of trading it out for two Nero 3s on opposing ends of the tank.

The Nero 5 has amazing flow, way more than is needed in this tank, but when I got it, they hadn't announced the 3 series.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top