Cobalt C Vue Rear Chamber Silencers

kenneking

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
68
Location
Wilmington NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Guys,

I have been working on this idea for a while. I have made a silencer for the back chamber of the c vue series tanks. I personally am running them on my c vue 26, but they should be standard for every size. I am 3D printing them with reef safe PETG. I am planning to sell them for $10 for the one built for the intank filter floss holder and $11 for the filter sock version (filter sock version costs a dollar extra). Message me if you are interested in purchasing them for your tank to stop the waterfall noise once and for all!

ha02FmupStyhXtG9t8hsIg.jpg

9InEWTArSGqxe37bs1FWAA.jpg

tHLIFqVYRhGcVBj086R3qA.jpg


Here is a video of them in action and how they work.
 
Last edited:
This is a great idea! Do you have any for the IM Nuvo 20? :)
 
How were these positioned when you printed them? I'm just trying to figure out if there were supports involved, because these look clean!
 
How were these positioned when you printed them? I'm just trying to figure out if there were supports involved, because these look clean!
There is support used. I set them on their side and printed lengthwise. It built the strongest bond for the hangers and when I used roofs and floors on the supports it was clean to break off.
 
I’d be interested in one
 
Hi, how do I purchase?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top