Cobalt Mini MJ 606 Pump discontinued - What Now?

Steve and his Animals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
707
Reaction score
787
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, years ago I bought a Cobalt Mini MJ 606 Pump as a replacement for the return pump that comes with a the Fluval Spec 5 gallon. That pump, as far as I'm aware, is now discontinued. Problem: if I want to replace that pump, the size of the return chamber is so small, I don't know if there are any similarly sized pumps have the flow rate I've gotten from this lil thing (Around 160gph). Anyone have any recommendations?
 
As the title states, years ago I bought a Cobalt Mini MJ 606 Pump as a replacement for the return pump that comes with a the Fluval Spec 5 gallon. That pump, as far as I'm aware, is now discontinued. Problem: if I want to replace that pump, the size of the return chamber is so small, I don't know if there are any similarly sized pumps have the flow rate I've gotten from this lil thing (Around 160gph). Anyone have any recommendations?

newa 606 is a copycat

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top