• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colonies & Frags - SPS / LPS / Zoas / Anemone

Below is what I have left. I can cut more my clementines if needed.

1- Mandarin Orange 15 polyps = $40 (price drop )
2- Mandarin Orange 25 polyps = $60 (price drop )
3 - Mandarin Orange 15 polyps = $40 (price drop )
9 - Setosa 1+" = $15
9 - Orange Lepto - $25
16 - Sunset Monti on 2" plug - $30
17 - Sunset Monti on 2" plug - $20
18 - Rainbow Monti fully encrusted 2" plug - $25
19 - Jason Fox Flame 1.25" encrusted off plug - $125 - - SOLD (Can cut more as add on, small would be cheaper)
20 - Jason Fox Freak Hair Colony - $175 (price drop )
22 - Reef Raft Laser Beam Chalice 1" (cut to order) - $40 (price drop )
23- CS Lemon & Lime (encrust baby blue can't see) - $30
25 - Kedd's Red Colony - $40 (price drop )
26- Digitata Colony - $40 (price drop )
27 - Purple Haze Colony - $40 I can do 1.5" for $15 (price drop )
30 - Miyagi Tort - Fully encrusted - $25. I have two like one pictured (price drop )
 
Interested in garf bonsai, my clementines, myagi tort, no name acro, and bizzaro cyphastrea. If you can put these together let me know thanks. I know some say sold but didn't know if you had doubles or could cut more
 
Interested in garf bonsai, my clementines, myagi tort, no name acro, and bizzaro cyphastrea. If you can put these together let me know thanks. I know some say sold but didn't know if you had doubles or could cut more
I only have clems and tort left.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top