• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colony of Rasta Zoas (70 polyps)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbm421
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

jbm421

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
377
Reaction score
63
Location
Milwaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6486B437-1351-4A66-8291-1DC21D4DDC5C_zpsjhat8u3d.jpg

Colony of Rastas rock has around 70 polyps I will post a picture of the rock when I get home and try to get an exact count. Super healthy polyps. $250 shipped to your door.
 
Ok so there is more like 80 plus polyps they wrap around the rock. Still looks a little blue but this is with mostly whites on. Pictures of polyps closed is from me picking up the rock to take pictures to show all the polyps these grow very good! Lots of babies on the way.

D41B7D75-4956-43B7-AD9E-B07E61C2FB34_zpstxfwxgh6.jpg

96E90BDE-3468-4A66-AA15-EB0678D06720_zpszu7hyokl.jpg

E8D5D13C-78A8-4174-87C7-B33FB85180DF_zpsfqjfesqv.jpg

3D0DEAE6-0E7B-495C-A754-944D93762784_zpsoqgnypcf.jpg

F85109E9-0D72-4D59-9570-06721142180F_zpsnrbmksqm.jpg

1586A6EB-AF43-4BF9-AE8E-BDB881B0D92E_zps0m6bwqnq.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top