Colorado Sunburst Anemone tank

RSNJReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
372
Reaction score
527
Location
Morristown
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just a few pics of my bedroom anemone tank after a mild cleaning and a water change. All anemone in this tanks are Colorado sunbursts. There are about 9 anemone in total im the tank, some are hiding behind the rock,


Thank you SamsReef, TonysReef, and kharn101, the anemone I bought from you all look amazing!!!

Pics below:

IMG_6026.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6028.jpeg

IMG_6029.jpeg

IMG_6030.jpeg
IMG_6031.jpeg

​

 
You gonna put any clowns in there? that would be a dream home for them!
 
Yeah, definitely, cause it was night time shots couldn’t see the clowns, but I have 7 skunk clowns in there. It’s interesting because they keep changing which anemone they want to host in, they seem to be alternating houses each night it seems.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top