• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado Sunburst for sale...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maximus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
1,682
Reaction score
682
Location
CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I have for sale one of my last Colorado Sunbursts. It's been a great ride and I am happy to have provided Sunbursts to the R2R community. It is roughly 2" or so and in excellent health. I am asking $400+shipping on it. Shipping via Fedex Priority usually runs between $50-$75. I will triple bag the Sunburst and will ship it in a Styro cooler with a heat pack. Please read my feedback if you have any concerns. Thanks guys.

 
buy with confidence! this is one of the nicest sunburst I've seen. super healthy upon arrival..

if u wanna work on a deal for the last inferno + this guy, maybe I take both O.o lol..
 
When you say "one of my last" does that mean you have another? Would be very interested
 
I'm sorry but I just sold both today. I had a pair left and they are now sold. Thank you for the interest and take care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top