• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado sunburst or Chicago sunburst

zoascollector

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a Colorado sunburst or Chicago sunburst or any high end anemones. Let me know what you have.
I'm located in Georgia
 
I'm looking for a Colorado sunburst or Chicago sunburst or any high end anemones. Let me know what you have.
I'm located in Georgia

I've got a monster Chicago for $700. 15+ in across. It's under different lights. I moved it from my 300.

 

Attachments

  • 20220720_185442.jpg
    20220720_185442.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20220722_081903.jpg
    20220722_081903.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 123

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top