Comeback Tour - Haggisman14's Eshopps Deskmate Build

May 2023 May 2024
IMG_4260.JPG IMG_0962.JPG

May 2023
IMG_4221.JPG

May 2024
IMG_0968.JPG
 
2 month Update...things are going great and growing really well! I did have my sunset millie RTN on me, but everything else is thriving!

This one favia that started out as a sickly frag has also completely taken off...look at the difference!

Crazy how much life is crammed into this little 5 gallon tank! I do want to put more corals in here, but honestly I think it's reached it's max, and I'm going to just let things grow out!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2239.JPG



IMG_2248.JPG



IMG_2250.JPG


IMG_2251.JPG



EE37450B-E37B-426D-94DB-D87E04A6B13B.JPG
 
2 month Update...things are going great and growing really well! I did have my sunset millie RTN on me, but everything else is thriving!

This one favia that started out as a sickly frag has also completely taken off...look at the difference!

Crazy how much life is crammed into this little 5 gallon tank! I do want to put more corals in here, but honestly I think it's reached it's max, and I'm going to just let things grow out!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2239.JPG



IMG_2248.JPG



IMG_2250.JPG


IMG_2251.JPG



EE37450B-E37B-426D-94DB-D87E04A6B13B.JPG
The tank is looking really good. That's a fair amount of growth for only two months on a new tank.
 
Well everything was good yesterday....lost 1 coral last night, and another one had half of it RTN on me (Grizzly Adams). Hopefully it doesn't recede anymore as I always like the color on this guy!

The trials and tribulations of reef keeping!

Happy Friday everyone!

IMG_2260.jpg
 
The tank is looking really good. That's a fair amount of growth for only two months on a new tank.
Thanks! I'm really happy with how everything is coming along!

Right now my only "pest" in the tank is dang vermatid snails. Just picked up some more bumble bee snails to try and help with that!

Can't wait to see what happens between now and the end of the year!
 
I've been overdoing it with my biocube, so been thinking about getting one of these for my office for a fun side project... and I think reading through this just got me sold... although, the one BRS sale ended while I was thinking about it, so might need to wait until black friday!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top