Compatibility: Coral Hogfish and Harlequin Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
10,270
Reaction score
18,007
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can these two coexist? I have a major Asterina starfish outbreak and have been manually removing asterinas 100+ a day and can not keep up. The manual removal is 1hr of my time each day. I'm super frustrated. Tiny asterinas the size of a grain of sand keep popping up.

Harlequins seem to be my only answer BUT i got this DAG GONE hogfish I think will eat the Harlequin

Thoughts?

th76923CoralHogfishJuvenile.jpg

th38639HarlequinShrimp.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top