• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete 93 Gal Cube Marineland Ready To Go!

Do you still have the tank and stand? If so I would be interested In getting a shipping quote to zip 37861.


I do still have the tank but would have no idea where to get you a shipping quote? If you know of someone who ships tanks your more than welcome to get your own quote to 44070. I have never shipped a tank and really dont want to take the risk of shipping it. but if you find someone to take it out of my house and load it up im in :tongue:
 
Last edited:
F
or shipping quote, try Shipnex - Very reputable. Also try that source for me on the Jaebo 25. I too have gone thru nightmares with USPS
 
Skimmer Sold


updated list:

93 Gal Marineland Cube including the Marineland Stand -- $600
Eshopps RS-100 Sump with Baffles and all plumbing supplies -- $120
Mag 7 Return Pump - $45
Apex Neptune Jr Controller With and temp probe no display I'm keeping that - $175
(1) Jebao WP-25 with controller - $30
 
updated list

93 Gal Marineland Cube including the Marineland Stand -- $600
Eshopps RS-100 Sump with Baffles and all plumbing supplies -- $120
Mag 7 Return Pump - $45
Apex Neptune Jr Controller With and temp probe no display I'm keeping that - $175
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top