Congratulations to Pete Polyp for receiving the EXCELLENCE Award!!!

This comes as a complete shock to me and I'm truly honored to have been nominated for this award. This means so much more to me than a banner on my page, it really does.

I would like to thank reef 2 reef for providing a great forum that I can participate in. I would also like to give thanks to every single member here. I'm constantly learning new things about this hobby every single day just by being a part of R2R.

Thank you,
Jeff
 
This comes as a complete shock to me and I'm truly honored to have been nominated for this award. This means so much more to me than a banner on my page, it really does.

I would like to thank reef 2 reef for providing a great forum that I can participate in. I would also like to give thanks to every single member here. I'm constantly learning new things about this hobby every single day just by being a part of R2R.

Thank you,
Jeff

You rock!
 
Thanks Rev.... I really appreciate the all expenses paid trip to MACNA 2014 that comes with the award.

You're welcome bud. You need to wait out by the mailbox today and pick up the tickets and cash when the mail delivers.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top