- Joined
- Jul 27, 2016
- Messages
- 554
- Reaction score
- 254
Hey Guys-
Just ordered the Kamoer FX-STP (http://www.coralvue.com/kamoer-fx-stp-peristaltic-pump) from China to use with my Vertex calcium reactor. Not a huge fan of the common airline dosing tubing. On my Neptune DOS I was able to find a John Guest fitting that allowed me to connect the harder RODI style tubing.
Wondering if anyone knows of the appropriate part or modification to connect 1/4 push connect couplers to the heads, which seem to be similar to the kynar barbs.
Thanks!
Just ordered the Kamoer FX-STP (http://www.coralvue.com/kamoer-fx-stp-peristaltic-pump) from China to use with my Vertex calcium reactor. Not a huge fan of the common airline dosing tubing. On my Neptune DOS I was able to find a John Guest fitting that allowed me to connect the harder RODI style tubing.
Wondering if anyone knows of the appropriate part or modification to connect 1/4 push connect couplers to the heads, which seem to be similar to the kynar barbs.
Thanks!

Honestly, I almost didn't respond thinking it was only a month old. Too many hours at the screen today. Hey, better late than never.

