Consider offering 1/4" black netting for DIY tops?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

FYI, the DD Jumpguard Pro now comes with black netting. I think the trend is starting to catch on.
 
Still waiting....

06bf7ce71fcd2b2b6d73d7324766273d.jpg
 
I used the mesh netting sold on the fabric department of Wal-Mart. Worked like a charm. Haven’t lost a fish since adding it.
4F3B9CC7-6E05-4EFD-8324-6EECF96F3A3A.jpeg
 
Yikes, sorry guys. This one took way longer than expected. Good news is that it's officially on the website!

 
Yikes, sorry guys. This one took way longer than expected. Good news is that it's officially on the website!

Thank you!
CF63D348-FAF8-46BC-B391-E84E409120A3.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top