Copper Treatment with sand sifting Goby

Do another 4? Even though level has been 0.3-0.5 for four weeks already? I'm concerned I will stress the eel (or the fish too, really) too much-just don't want to lose anyone but also don't want Ich!
 
Yikes I missed that you already had done 4 weeks. I had a case that wouldn't respond to copper once (5 weeks at .5) I ended up doing a water change and switching to quinine phosphate and it was cleared up in 10 days. I'm not saying the higher levels aren't gonna take care of the issue but if it doesn't quinine might be a good next step.
 
Ok! Thanks! I'm hoping this last bit was the ones that had been in the cyst form. I'm hoping since I'm not seeing them anymore these next two weeks will take care of the issue, but if not I should surely see something in the weeks following.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top