Coral beauty died after prazi

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajiisss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ajiisss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
312
Reaction score
88
Location
80924
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral beauty was not eating for few days so I decided to dose prazi .. after dosing prazi within few minutes approx 1hr my coral beauty died . I didn't find any flukes on the dead fish after fresh water dip .
 
Bummer. Was it in qurantine? Did you have enough water movement. Prazi tends to lower the oxygen level in the water.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top