Coral beauty won't eat??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mil26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Mil26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
296
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it does nip on my lr all day long but never even trys to eat the flakes or pellets or even the nori I throw in there is this normal behavior?
 
Is it a new fish? I ordered one offline, had it in QT for about 2 months and never saw the thing eat a single piece of food. It just nipped at the rock all day long. Mine eventually showed nasty signs of a bacterial infection and didn't make it, hopefully you can get yours to eat. I tried everything: brine, mysis, blood worms, nori, pellets, flakes, LRS frenzy, etc. I also tried Kent Marine Garlic Extreme as well, didn't help, but in most cases it does.
 
Try feeding frozen instead of flakes and pellets that should get him eating...

Always check if your fish is eating at the lfs before buying it and always qt
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top