Coral Bones or Pure Calcium Carbonate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter X-37B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I am using coral bones now only because I got 100lbs awhile ago cheap.
The effluent only adds 0.03 po4 to my system so no worries.

I had no issues running Tunze manmade media and would use it again if needed.

90's
I just took my cal reactor offline and went back to balling.
ph was hanging low, did not want to dose kalk or fire up an algae scrubber.

If you contact Roger you can still get Tunze's media. It did well for me too.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top