Coral delivery From Aqua SD sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter FISHPIG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

FISHPIG

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a delivery of 18 corals from Aqua SD this morning . They all arrived healthy and are resting comfortably on the bottom of my tank . I am 100% impressed with the care they took
Packaging . This was a shipment from California to Connecticut , which frankly scared me . I am no longer skittish. I will Be returning for more .
Thank you , Ned Steinkraus
 
Got a delivery of 18 corals from Aqua SD this morning . They all arrived healthy and are resting comfortably on the bottom of my tank . I am 100% impressed with the care they took
Packaging . This was a shipment from California to Connecticut , which frankly scared me . I am no longer skittish. I will Be returning for more .
Thank you , Ned Steinkraus
This is great feedback! You can post this in the Vendor Feedback forum so more people see it


and also post a big thank you (with pictures!) on the sale thread.


I've had good luck and a great experience each time I've dealt with @AquaSD as well. Top notch vendors!
 
Fully agree. I have had nothing but extraordinarily positive experiences with @AquaSD . They are a solid company that is no nonsense. I am actually in San Diego next month and will be stopping in to say hi.
 
Fully agree. I have had nothing but extraordinarily positive experiences with @AquaSD . They are a solid company that is no nonsense. I am actually in San Diego next month and will be stopping in to say hi.
They don't do taxes in California... Pleasure trip?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top