Coral ID and Health question

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1ckep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

r1ckep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
Pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, does anyone have an idea what type of coral I have? LFS said it was a bounce mushroom, but I’m thinking they were wrong. Also, first picture is in my nano (different light and lower flow) and second picture in my Biocube 32. I think it’s clear to see that the one in my nano is much happier. Any suggestions as what could be different? I’m running two 240 gph power heads opposing each other in the Biocube; when I switched them off this last weekend, the softies looked a little happier but my substrate got gross looking.
IMG_1383.jpeg
IMG_1384.jpeg
 
Hairy mushroom, hope you didn’t pay for a “bounce” mushroom
They both look happy in both tanks I would let them be
 
Good to know and no, did not pay bounce mushroom prices! Got both at the same time; the first corals I added.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top