Coral Id- give me good news

FishStixx2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
86
Location
Central Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the latest and greatest cell phone yet I can't get a better pic. Hopefully someone can ID this for me. Ignore the blue around around the base. Its glue. I broke it accidently. . Also the green on the front side is deciving. It's lower light as the frag is blocking the light to the bottom side. I'm gonna move it at some point. I normally don't ask for id. As I can normally figure it out. I dont want to assume on this one .

20210602_182052.jpg 20210602_182102.jpg
 
Those pictures are not helping me decide on a coral id? Because of this, I hope you paid less for the phone than for the frag. The frag is nice! :)
 
Lol galaxy s21 ultra. I'll have my wife try tomorrow. The part I reattached doesn't look to happy but the flow could be higher in that area so I'll move him and wait a bit and re ask when I get a better pic. I'm hoping my coral guy messed up and accidently gave me a walt disney. He accidentally gave me a rainbow bubble tip instead of rose one time lol
 
After looking at the tank top down, which I rarely do.
Maybe a rainbow loom? Where did you get it?
Koral Craze out of York, PA (fantastic coral shop if ur ever in the area). I already spoke with him. He threw together a 5 piece sps pack for me and doesn't remember which ones he gave me specifically.
 
Maybe a rainbow loom? Where did you get it?
Also rainbow looms appear to have yellow polyps in my quick Google search , this has green. Not that u can really tell in my pictures lol. Man I'm so disappointed in my pics.
 
You guys were right! Pc rainbow he said! Idk how he remembers all these names. He has so many.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top