Coral Lab AB+ users...show me the tank

mpjmeyer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
1,176
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running 2 Radion XR15 Gen 4 leds over my 65 gallon 4' tank. Debating on switching my programming to the Coral Lab AB+ lighting schedule. Anybody else using this program? If so, what are your thoughts with growth and the overall appearance of the tank? Pictures??
 
Not a great picture, 3 mths old, but since changing over to the AB+ I have noticed better growth. Color is about the same. I'm using the G.3s.


FTS 12_16.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top