• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coralife super skimmer 125 $50

Kyle Seeley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
102
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The skimmer has been ran for about 2 months. Runs perfect just needing to downsize because I am going to a 20 gallon tank. Asking 50 dollars and if not local the cost of shipping.
66d053e3eed174615e555d0a82dea513.jpg
9213d5a11bc226a309e009e4198291f5.jpg
d819d226994b15e7e4847d624b8ae039.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top