Corals and Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale

kalinowskiz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently fragged two types of zoanthids, I have what looks like a Sunny D zoas and Nirvana zoas. I also have frags of green palys and kenya tree corals. Also selling some rainbow bubble tip anemones as well as a large bubble coral. Bubble Coral $100, 3head Zoa Frags $30 2 head zoa frags $20, Green Paly frags $10, Kenya Tree Frags $10, Pulsing xenia frag $25, and Rainbow BTA $150ea

IMG_6835.jpg IMG_6836.jpg IMG_6837.jpg IMG_6838.jpg IMG_6839.jpg IMG_6841.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gotta have prices listed per forum rules.
 
You interested is selling those torches?
 
I am not selling the torches sorry
 
Zoas $20 per frag, Bubble Coral $70, RBTA $80, Xenia $15/frag
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top