Corals for sale in Mystic!

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
881
Location
Mystic, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody,

I have a few corals for sale.

First up ans amazing Chalice (not sure on ID may be a Stunner) 6" diameter with over 100 eyes!! $125

Pardon the iphone pic, this is a beautiful piece!

Blasto $45 Great color!

 
I could meetup somewhere if you are intereted in both.
 
More photos:
Chalice


Blasto (angry from being moved) 4 heads


I am also thinking of chopping up a few frags of JF Jack-O-Lantern Lepto in time for Halloween! I will be doing $60 per frag and breaking this piece into 4 frags (3 for sale 1 for me!)
 
Also this is a pretty accurate color profile on the chalice, anybody have an id?
 
More for sale and everything is available!!
4 RBTA's (Cato) $30 each
46735200693c5e586ad915f57f458727.jpg


3 Purple and Green Hammer Frags

6 Head $50

4 head $30

3 Head with Red Zoas $30

42342179c4a8155e89eb15c695946202.jpg
763fb233ebda6a3a213d9cb3aed624d0.jpg


Large branching Lobo (6-8 heads) pink $50
b67c5d892c2e4b769eaf10ef720a6d80.jpg


Large Leather Pink $25

0d37a02f696a466d31a1eda1543f1e7c.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top