CoralVue Titanium Heaters for Sale

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
278
Reaction score
1
Location
Kingston, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 300 watt CoralVue Titanium Heaters for sale. Both are new, still in box and has a 3 year warranty. They retail for $32.95 and receipt can be provided. Selling for $20 each. These heaters must be used with a controller. They are too large for my needs and I'm too lazy to mail them back and the difference would be offset by the freight charge. Just PM me if interested.

Karen


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top