Could you help me ID why my starry blenny died

Aterlycan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
oslo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys 3 weeks ago i added a starry blenny it was doing fine eating on algea all over, two weeks ago when i added some clown fish and fox face it started being less active. It was purching on top of the rocks in front of the Power head that had me wondering About some paracite. But i read that they liked purching high by overflow and powerheads and he was grazibg every now and then. But way less energetic

Even as late as tuesdays when i fed mysis he tok some but wednesday he disspeared the whole Day and when came out Day time thursday he was like this (see video/pics) could some see what might gave caused this? I took him out as he seemed pretty done :/ E0CC6884-12D8-4DB0-A532-0E7D045C0937.jpeg 8AEA2BAE-3547-4C28-9B49-2A465C2FD671.jpeg BA159C02-A62E-4B3A-940C-8EE4F366D324.jpeg 72044728-0B29-449A-8DD8-863F719E8EA3.jpeg 983FF52A-4B57-47FE-8B35-7BED6EBF924E.jpeg E28E6E2A-843F-43ED-82EC-C38EF33D36CF.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2215.MOV
    65.9 MB
Since it happened after you added new fish, it would suggest that its related to that. I.e. a disease/parasite
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top