Couple of My LPS Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suck at taking pictures but I am trying. Below is my Lord / Micro "Garden", Lord Colonies, and worlds largest blasto polyp. Notice the Zoa frag as a reference in the blasto pic. Also last pic is my nuclear greens and a very small watermelon chalice.

DSC00284.jpg


DSC00281.jpg


DSC00278.jpg


DSC00279.jpg
 
Thanks folks. Will try a FTS here when I clean the glass. :)
 
Here is my attempt at a left side, right side, and FTS.

DSC00292.jpg


DSC00293.jpg


DSC00289.jpg
 
Thanks. Still can not capture the true colors of some of the corals.
 
Thanks Marvin I will give it a try. If you ever get to Atlanta I might pay you to come take some pics for me. I have seen some of yours and they are extremely nice. :)
 
Nice Collection and tank!.. great job!
 
Thanks Marvin I will give it a try. If you ever get to Atlanta I might pay you to come take some pics for me. I have seen some of yours and they are extremely nice. :)

thank you... :)

just a little more practice, that's all.. :D

looking forward to seeing some more pics.. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top