Apr 15, 2022 #1 S sgrosenb Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Nov 19, 2009 Messages 487 Reaction score 302 Location Naples, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone know what type of crab this is? I've had my current rock and setup for almost 2 years and never saw this guy before... Thanks!
Anyone know what type of crab this is? I've had my current rock and setup for almost 2 years and never saw this guy before... Thanks!
Apr 15, 2022 #2 B BCSreef Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 604 Reaction score 486 Location Maineville, OH What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like it may be a gaudy clown crab.
Apr 15, 2022 #3 Labridaedicted Wrassetastic View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Joined Jul 22, 2016 Messages 1,852 Reaction score 2,674 Location North Jersey What state or country do you live in New Jersey Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thems some shreddin claws right there. I'd relegate that one to the sump if it were me. Def looks to be opportunistic. If I had to wager a guess, I'd go with something from the Lophozozymus genus.
Thems some shreddin claws right there. I'd relegate that one to the sump if it were me. Def looks to be opportunistic. If I had to wager a guess, I'd go with something from the Lophozozymus genus.