Crabs 155g In-Wall Fish Room Build

Colony14-Acropora-2019-01-18.jpg

Looking very nice! Excellent growth.

 
How are they? I’ve seen a trio on Divers Den that I have been eyeing up.
That's exactly what I got. They are jumpers though so make sure you have a lid!
 
Some Recent Coral Pics:

BC Glowstik

bc-glowstik-acro-20190620.jpg


No-name
colony14-acropora-20190620.jpg


ATL Tulip Milli
atl-tulip-20190620.jpg


Paletta Tri-color
paletta-20190620.jpg


Sunset
sunset-acropora-20190620.jpg


BC Bubblebath
bc-bubbleberry-20190620.jpg


WWC Snowdrop close-up
wwc-snowdrop-banner.jpg


WWC Snowdrop
wwcsnowdrop-20190620.jpg


Unknown
unknownbeauty-acropora-20190620.jpg


BC Teen Wolf
bc-teenwolf-20190620.jpg
 
Kool yeah I am looking in the next 6 months to build the same size aquarium many 36 wide.

I love the 30” back to front width. 36” sounds pretty amazing too. The amount of room you have to work with is incredible. The only issue you might face with 36” is lighting it well but if you leave space front and back that might not be critical.

I have been slacking on picture updates. I’ll see what I can do !
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top