Crack in bottom corner, is the tank worth anything?

omar91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My previous setup was a Fiji Cube 108 G External overflow. I recently decided to downgrade to a RedSea Max E-170. I have already setup the new tank.

Today I was cleaning the previous equipment that I'm panning on selling and when I was going to start cleaning the tank I found that there is a crack on the right back corner. I had this tank for about 7-8 months, bought it new. I haven't moved the tank yet from the room so the crack is likely from when I installed it the first time but didn't notice. I never had any leak issues.


IMG_1317.png IMG_1321.png

I was hoping to sell the tank but now that I noticed the crack I don't think many people will be interested. Is it worth anything or I'm out of luck?
 
I'd sell it, point it out, no leaks.
Worst case give it away, then no worries, you got rid of it, and someone got a deal.
 
take it to the curb, someone will most likely take it by morning.
 
bearded dragon would love it...snakes...frogs...sell it for other inhabitants
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top