• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crazy Chalice Packs, LPS, Pick 6 Frags for $250.

  • Thread starter Thread starter D2TW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

D2TW

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So all my chalices have been doing well and growing out, so time to make a little room and thin some of this stuff out. Pick any 6 frags from the chalice's listed below, for only $250 plus shipping. Shipping will be Fedex Priority overnight and will be a flat rate of $50. All frags have been made and healed for over 2 weeks. Each frag has at least 1-2 eye per frag, are very hardy, and great color. Great opportunity to start a chalice collection at an affordable price. On some of these chalice's I only have 1 frag available, so it's first come first serve. Thanks for looking.
Original Watermelon Chalice
IMG_2341.jpg

Orenji Chalice
IMG_2363.jpg

Pink Cadillac Chalice
IMG_2343.jpg

LE Mummy Eye Chalice
IMG_2327.jpg

Snake Skin Chalice
IMG_2353.jpg
 
Lithium Chalice
IMG_2347.jpg

Tubbs Alien Eye Chalice
IMG_2383.jpg

Bubble Gum Monster (BGM) Chalice
IMG_2397.jpg
 
How. Big are frags

I made sure that I got at least 1-2 eyes on each frag I made. So I would say all of them are about the size of thumb nail with the exception of the two watermelons. Those two are just little smaller then the rest. But for whoever orders first, I'll make sure they get the biggest ones out of the group. All pm's replied. Thanks for looking.
 
In all honesty I'm not gonna claim that it is BPC Pink Cadillac because I'm not sure. But I will say that I bought this as a small frag almost 2 years ago at a frag show in San Francisco from a vendor, and it is a Pink Cadillac Chalice. Pink with a rich purple base, neon green rim and neon green eyes. I've yet to see one close to it and I'm curious what happened to BPC.
 
In all honesty I'm not gonna claim that it is BPC Pink Cadillac because I'm not sure. But I will say that I bought this as a small frag almost 2 years ago at a frag show in San Francisco from a vendor, and it is a Pink Cadillac Chalice. Pink with a rich purple base, neon green rim and neon green eyes. I've yet to see one close to it and I'm curious what happened to BPC.

their still around when i use to live in illinois i use to go there once a week. I believe he has gotten more into breeding F1 savanna cats.
 
Alright guys, some things have sold both locally and online, so this is what is left. Price drop due to some of the higher end chalices being sold out. The new price is $200 plus shipping. And this is what you would recieve a Lithium Chalice, Snake Skin Chalice, Tyree Original Watermelon Chalice, Tubbs Alien Eye Chalice, LE Mummy Eye Chalice, and Bubble Gum Monster (BGM) Chalice. If you want a quote on shipping, pm me your zip. Thank you for looking.
 
All frag pack's sold. Thanks for looking, I'll have some more soon. Mod's you can close this thread.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top