• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crazy deal on a big tank. Need it gone

You have no idea how many people messaged me saying just sell me the apex for $400
If it sells without the apex system I will be putting it on here. I e been scrolling through the ones for sale and it looks like they’re going for around $650. I’m gonna list mine for $550 and it will include the apex ATO. I’ll keep you guys updated
I will take the apex system and ATK for the $550 shipped if still available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top