Creating a zoa and paly themed magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.hill1100

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post some of your zoas I'm doing a magazine based solely on beautiful shots of coral.

By submitting photos you agree that I can use them.

Note: pictures are for school project not for profit.
 
Per the Terms of Service, which you agreed to, "Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top