Jan 28, 2020 #21 eggplantparrot Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 23, 2018 Messages 1,718 Reaction score 2,378 Location Toronto Rating - 0% 0 0 0 why not leave them as a food source...? the wrasses in the DT clearly have these under control.
Jan 28, 2020 #22 OP OP Kjames Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 14, 2019 Messages 175 Reaction score 178 Location Athens, GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 eggplantparrot said: why not leave them as a food source...? the wrasses in the DT clearly have these under control. Click to expand... I will probably do just that. These are new to me and I am really curious about how they look and behave. It was interesting to see them up close.
eggplantparrot said: why not leave them as a food source...? the wrasses in the DT clearly have these under control. Click to expand... I will probably do just that. These are new to me and I am really curious about how they look and behave. It was interesting to see them up close.
Jan 28, 2020 #23 fishguy242 Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !! View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Fish Medic R2R Secret Santa 2023 FIREBUG Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 46,975 Reaction score 276,159 Location Illinois Rating - 100% 1 0 0 i def think some type flattie