Critters beneficial to a triton method sump?

WDKegge

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
527
Reaction score
835
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 44" triton sump with a very large fuge section as per the triton method. The tank has been up for about a week now and am already noticing a good amount of food making it's way into the fuge section.

I know that this is meant to feed the macro algae in the sump, but I was wondering if there was any critters I could keep in there to help clean up.
 
I wonder why it would be different from any other tank?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top