CTARS Membership - Is yours about to expire?

Munchie1976

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
3
Location
Plainfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember everyone, your membership (unless you have signed up since October 1st) will expire on December 31st! Make sure you get your payments in as soon as possible to ensure your access to the website and our private forum remains! :)

Most CTARS events are for members only as well...you wouldn't want to be excluded from all the cool stuff we plan, would you? :D

Go HERE to sign up!
Remember, you must pay after filling out the form for your membership to be valid!!!​
 
with the private area now upand organizewe will be adding new vendors so as of December 31st make sure your dues are paid up because you will be removed from the private area. Also we're thinking about having a very nice raffle prize for members come January. might not want to be out of the loop :-) or caught with your pants down so to speak lol!
 
Last edited:
Raffle prize did somebody say raffle......what raffle.....tell us what it is cmon man .......please
 
Signed up, paid up, and new vendors ??? If they're local, it sounds like a road trip.
 
18 days left until memberships expire (unless you paid for membership since October 1st)

If you plan on attending the meeting tomorrow I will be there making membership cards on the spot.
 
Is there a way of finding out when we last paid our membership dues? I know I've paid out a bunch of PayPal's to CTARs, but I don't remember if I tagged on a membership renewal or not. I must have killed that brain cell :(
 
Is there a way of finding out when we last paid our membership dues? I know I've paid out a bunch of PayPal's to CTARs, but I don't remember if I tagged on a membership renewal or not. I must have killed that brain cell :(

I'll check on your membership status and shoot you a pm when I get home.
 
Is there a way of finding out when we last paid our membership dues? I know I've paid out a bunch of PayPal's to CTARs, but I don't remember if I tagged on a membership renewal or not. I must have killed that brain cell :(

You need to pay for 2015 :)
 
Today is the last day before memberships expire.

I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!
 
Done! Nothing like leaving it until the last minute. Many thanks for all that everyone does to make this a great club. Happy New Year to everyone!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top