Cultivated Reef's 20% off Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Received my order in perfect shape. Within a hour the Blondies were showing their big blue eyes. Everything is open. You were right, the Jason Fox PPE Cyphastrea is beautiful. I placed it a bit lower than I put the Bizzaro Cyphastrea and on the other side of the tank.

Red Hornets, Pink Kraks, and Scrambled Eggs are open but taking their time.

Thanks again for the great corals, shipping, and customer service!

PS, If I figure out how to take pictures of there true color, I will post some.
 
Thanks Cary for the update :)

We are in the final hours of our 20% off sale so if you have been thinking of placing an order now is the time ;)
 
I got my order last night...finally, lol. Almost 8pm, I was ready to give up on FEDEX. It would have been faster to drive to Maine...

They were in the tank by 9pm and starting to open up by 9:15, dragon's eyes and monti were the first. They are all opened up today.

Thanks again!
 
I got my order last night...finally, lol. Almost 8pm, I was ready to give up on FEDEX. It would have been faster to drive to Maine...

They were in the tank by 9pm and starting to open up by 9:15, dragon's eyes and monti were the first. They are all opened up today.

Thanks again!

Haha yes I was watching the tracking on your package last night as well! I’m glad everything is doing good. Thanks for the follow up :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top