- Joined
- Jun 14, 2018
- Messages
- 1,762
- Reaction score
- 2,098
- Location
- Los Angeles
- What state or country do you live in
- California
https://www.amazon.com/Abrams-Taurus-Premium-Switch-Panel/dp/B071LQ1Y5T/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Abrams+Taurus+Premium+12V+Switch+Box+Panel&qid=1554749650&s=gateway&sr=8-3&th=1
Would this work? I can't tell if the regular switch is two prong, or if its the momentary switch that is two prong. From what I understand, three prong is fine but only 2 of them are actually used.
As for the Momentary switch. How would you guys use this? I figured i'd just leave it unwired because I'm not sure what I'd use it for.
Would this work? I can't tell if the regular switch is two prong, or if its the momentary switch that is two prong. From what I understand, three prong is fine but only 2 of them are actually used.
As for the Momentary switch. How would you guys use this? I figured i'd just leave it unwired because I'm not sure what I'd use it for.
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.


