• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

current usa 34g solana w/ new pump/tunzeskimmer

reef_lover24881

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
45
Location
Santa Clarita
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Solana 34g aquarium because I've upgraded to a new system.
Local pick up only. The tank glass has no scratches and the stand is in mint condition. It's was very well kept as I am a perfectionist.
Tank/stand with brand new pump and the tunze 9002 with Stevie t cup 300.00 I also have an mp 10 for an extra 100 bucks if interested.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 306

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top