So I won this frag at the my local club auction the end of March. Here it is almost 2 months later. Starting to encrust finally. Can't wait to see what it does under a real light.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I recently lost my little frag
I'm hoping to get another one in the near future
I have a source lined upDefinitely looking good. Nice colors already.
@Crabs McJones - sorry you lost yours. Once you get your new tank set up, make sure you get a fresh new one.

Sorry to hear. This was my jumping in to designers. There's now about 20 strains that I'd really like to have. Good luckBeautiful coralI recently lost my little frag
I'm hoping to get another one in the near future

Beautiful coralI recently lost my little frag
I'm hoping to get another one in the near future[/QUOTE
Apparently, I already answered above, not sure how to delete this.
Thanks.Now, that’s a nice coral good photo nice detail
I've had mine in high flow and about 300-400 PARMy brother is picking a frag up from a member of another forum and shipping it to me today. What kind of flow and lighting is best for it?

