Day 1 in Grand Cayman Island

Mega rad, bro. We dive in the Cayman Islands once a year! Glad you're having a blast
Yeah, it's a different experience kind of knowing what you're looking at. As the kids get bigger, I want to do this more. Curacao is #1 on my list right now, Fiji #2, but I'd like to make it back to Australia. Maybe I'll start training to hold my breath 5 min, haha!
 
I literally had a fish bite me and another rip the baggie of food out of my hand when I did this (near the Marriott). You'll see plenty of fish without feeding them... You've clearly never been ;)
Sounds like an adventure. No definitely not here, but I have gone on several islands in Hawaii and Greece :)
 
looked like a juvenile jewel damselfish...they're beautiful but get really bland when full grown so not as popular in the hobby as they once were
 
Final set of pics from Grand Cayman. Starfish point:
GOPR2654.JPG
GOPR2642.JPG
GOPR2666.JPG
 
Those kids might like some Tortuga Carribean Rum Cake! Chocolate is best imo.

Keep an eye out for the Blue Iguana's that roam the island. Have fun!
Found 4 in the botanical garden, including this one named Johnny:
PXL_20230324_200840539.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top