DC pump's controller got wet. Whole pump a goner? Current USA eflux

RyanHoan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
301
Reaction score
335
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

The little speed controller on my Current USA Eflux return pump got wet and now it just flashes lights but doesn't start the pump. I can't find a replacement controller anywhere online. Am I screwed? Is there any way to make this think just a regular pump at 100% flow?

Thanks :)
 
Contact Current USA directly I use to have that pump in my old set top and I had a problem with the controller, they send me a replacement right away. I'm sure if you reach them they will able to help.
 
Are fix your problem? Are you able to contact Current USA? I gave the same issue.

Howdy,

The little speed controller on my Current USA Eflux return pump got wet and now it just flashes lights but doesn't start the pump. I can't find a replacement controller anywhere online. Am I screwed? Is there any way to make this think just a regular pump at 100% flow?

Thanks :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top