Decorator crab + coral banded shrimp?

djryan2000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
261
Reaction score
131
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had a coral banded shrimp for a couple years in a JBJ 45. He's been a model citizen as far as im concerned. I was ordering a CUC at reef cleaners and see they have decorator crabs. Would I likely have issues if I put them both in this sized tank or should I be okay?
 
I haven't heard anything negative about them but like with most crabs it can be a crapshoot. Do you have a specific type of CBS? Some are meaner than others.
 
I haven't heard anything negative about them but like with most crabs it can be a crapshoot. Do you have a specific type of CBS? Some are meaner than others.
I have an orange one. He’s pretty big now - at least a few inches. Way bigger than any of my fish.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top