• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep Blue 80 Rimless Frag & Trigger Triton 34 Sump

I am seeing on the forums that marineland makes a stand
 
c75f9ea6ad3cfd5120149ae14bba7476.jpg
 
Although you could easily make a nicer stand for less than half
 
That stand doesn't look the greatest for the price of it I don't think do you

Agreed, like i said you could build a custom stand for less than half that price, deepblue also sells the stand made for that tank , but like i said its low, you’ll most likely want to raise it up, which isn’t hard
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top