• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep Blue Professional - Edge 57 Rimless Breakdown Sale.

Ah man I'm sorry your breaking down the tank... my daughter was born almost a year ago and to be completely honest, the tank, has been a lifesaver. She loves it! Its colorful, moving and stimulating. Shel loves being able to see the fish swim up to the glass when shes infront of it. I used to prop her swing up infront of it and shed watch the fish until she fell asleep.

Shes my first child and I thought the same, that there would be no way I could manage the tank and the baby at the same time. But honestly it's really not that bad, the baby will sleep alot(not at one time though lol) you'll need some you time. As will your other half.

Just my 2 cents on what's to come. And congrats on the baby. It's the most amazing thing in the world. You'll never feel to love for another person that you will the moment you hold that child for the first time brother.
 
PM sent.

Congratulations on the little one and hope your able to return in the future.
 
Picked up tank/stand/sump/skimmer/heaters.

Everything was as advertised, glad I was able to help re-home your tank. I’ll keep you updated on the progress as discussed!

Thanks again Cody,

Fred
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top