Did something take a bite out of my bounce?

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
1,811
Location
RVA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yesterday oticed the bounce was very deflated and appeared to be 3/4 its size, checked parameters, all looked same as always. Today I noticed a piece hanging off of it, like a chunk, when I turned it, it looked like someone took a bite out of it....

20210202_164231.jpg


CUC? I had scarlet and blue legged hermits, and some snails.
 
keep a very close eye on blue legged hermits. there are too many ocean varitities to know which ones eat which. i had two in my tank that killed a rare goniopora , and in one night peeled the edge of my master torch and caused it to get brown jelly disease. they may not kill it , but they will stress them and cause them to perish. and they can climb very well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top