Didnt get enough at the swap??? Road trip!!!

I plan to go. I have siblings in Knoxville, so I'm making a weekend of it.
 
looks interesting, but seeing as how I drive for a living its the last thing I'd want to do on my days off ^.^ but take pics!
 
I see that now. I read eastern and immediately thought Knoxville. I still may go if I can talk my wife into it.
 
Good Luck!!! and Joey, thanks again for your help at the swap, I really appreciate it.

Anytime. I just wish I lived closer to everyone so I could help with tank moves and swaps more.
 
Man my gf/fiance would killll me lol. I keep telling her i only have x amount of time before you say no to everything and baby comes first, im like what if the baby has everything it needs lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top